Tuesday 14 June 2011

Boho Hippie Cheap

I was thinking to join the TDR Stylish Contest but when I went and check their Flickr group where I was supposed to post my pic, I noticed another girl had used the same required TDR items, so I gave up and decided to share my pic here.

Bohemian TDR

Style credits: 
Skin: Glam Affair @ TDR - Nina Skin Clean + Lipstick
Hair: Exile @ TDR Blue - Lucia Roots Drift Mix
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Classic - Black Swan Dark 
Dress: So Many Styles @ TDR - Hippie Maxi Dress Brown
Bag: Milk Motion @ TDR Blue - My Satchel 
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix - MANA Vixie Nutmeg
Eyeliner: [glow] studio - Pin Up Eyeliner
Lashes: je suis... - je suis... false lashes n° 004 
Nails: Je suis...- je suis... nails 001 orange
Earrings: [glow] studio (old TDR Blue) - part of the Gypsy Orange Set
Necktie: JANE - Floret Tie Teal
Pose: (crap I forgot to note it, it was a no script area and my pose hud wasn't working)

No comments:

Post a Comment